Operations Administration Manager
Based in our Haikou head office, this position requires a candidate capable of engaging in a spectrum of administration and operations functions.
In addition to office and overall administrative responsibilities, including document control and office communications, the successful candidate will be able to communicate with clients and partners in conjunction with sales and marketing, events management and co-ordinating with the senior management team.
The candidate may be expected to manage projects, conduct business development, run marketing and office administration independently, and to undertake multiple roles / projects simultaneously.
- Self-starting, willing to solve complex challenges and able to work under pressure
- High professionalism, and a team player with positive attitude
- Minimum of a bachelor degree
- Corporate working experience in multiple functions is considered a plus
- Solid English ability in terms of both writing and speaking. Native Mandarin speaker, strong business writing skills in Chinese
- Proven capability in handling clients and success of business development or sales and marketing administration
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications (or equivalent)
If you wish to be considered for this position, please email email@example.com and attach your CV/Resume