New Member Profile: McQIU LAWYERS
HCham is happy to introduce one of our new members:
MCQiu Lawyers is an international law firm whose dedicated team of legal professionals provide a diverse range of legal services.
Qualified to appear in the Supreme Court and High Court of the Commomwealth of Australia.
Has over 15 years of extensive legal experience in a broad range of legal areas in Australia including property, companies, family, commercial and trusts.
Selected as a prominent lawyer by many well-known Australian legal consulting platforms.
Widely acclaimed in the Australian legal profession.
- Nearly 20 years of law practice experience;
- Interviewed by Haikou TV;
- Interviewed by Australian Chinese television network;
- Has been teaching in Australia for 15 years;
- Interviewed by CCTV [Chinese star]
- The 23rd generation descendant og Qiu Jun, the Prime Minister of the Ming Dinasty of China.
- Legal advisor, Australia-China General Chamber of Commerce;
- Secretay and Legal adviser of Australia-China Chamber of International Commerce
- Director of the Australia-China Office of the Cultural Council; and
- International Arbitrators of the Hainan International Court of Arbitration